Monday, September 1, 2014

Kick Starting our Blog for Fall 2014 Semester!! by Michaela Correa


With the first two days of class over and done with, I feel it is time to kick start the blog!

How were your summers?
How are your schedules?
Did you have fun?
Did you hangout with lots of friends?

There’s nothing much to report, nothing much to say so early in the semester.

So! What do I have to say? Well…
Here’s to the summer soon past. Here’s to the semester just started. Here’s to the friends we have and the ones we will come to know. Here’s to falling leaves and pumpkin spice. Most of all though, here’s to all of you for making it to another semester!

I am so excited for the PTK meetings to start up again so that I might see old friends and make new ones! I have missed you all so much over the summer, see you all again soon!

photo credit: Lel4nd via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment