Sunday, September 7, 2014

FIRST MEETING of the Fall 2014 Semester: Come One Come ALL!! by Michaela Correa

Hello, Hello, Hello everybody! How was the second week of classes? Did you have fun? I really hope you all did!
Anyway, I have an announcement for you all! Really, this is our first official announcement of the semester! This so exciting, okay okay, let me get on with it!

On Wednesday, September 10th, PTK will be hosting our first official meeting of the semester! The meeting will be held at 3pm in room N796 in the main building.
A special source has even informed me that there will be Brownies! Special PTK brownies made by one of our very own executive board members Elizabeth Ildefonso … Yummy~
On that note, I hope to see you all there so that we may all partake of the chocolatey goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment