Friday, May 2, 2014

Honors in Action Presentation Day is Finally Upon Us by Michaela Correa

photo credit: michael+yan via photopin cc
With all of our plans and ideas now coming together for the final product, I think we are all very excited. Now the question on everyone’s minds is: What will our roles be on presentation day?
As one of the people who did research and who will also be presenting this research on Wednesday, I am filled with butterflies but I know I’m not the only one. Whether you are presenting, whether you did research, or whether you will be helping out on the day of, there is a bit of nervous energy along with all the excitement.
Regardless, I think this is going to go great. Rehearsals start Monday, two days before the big day! I wish everyone the best of luck, and, for everyone who did research, thank you so much for the time spent!
I can’t wait to see everyone on Monday but for now, enjoy your weekends and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment